Aura-Soma® Singapore Level1 Blue course 〜22-24th June (Sat-Tue) 2019 〜☆The initial step on the thre
Are you interested in becoming an Aura-Soma® practitioner - color therapapist ?
Level 1 Foundation - BLUE Course
The initial step on the three-stage journey to becoming an Aura-Soma practitioner.
The Level 1 foundation course allows you to uncover the language of colour and what conscious evolution can offer.
This course represents a starting point for all those that are looking to trust their intuition and access a better understanding of themselves. It allows you to support not only your own wellness journey but also to support others to be the best versions of themselves.
< Course Details>
This course contains teaching in the following areas:
• The principles of Aura-Soma as a non-intrusive, self-selected, soul therapy.
• Colour Theory: Primary, Secondary and Tertiary colours, Complementary colours, Hidden colours.
• The messages of colour – our gifts and talents.
• An introduction to the three stars in the Subtle Anatomy.
• The visible spectrum and the chakras. Sympathetic resonance as a key to restoring balance.
• The Consultation Process: The Colour Code of the Soul through time. The significance of the position of each bottle in the Equilibrium selection. Interpretation of each fraction in the colour selections.
• An introduction to the complete Aura-Soma range: the Equilibrium oils, Pomanders, Quintessences, Colour Essences and Cosmetics.
• Guidelines for recommendations based on the client’s selection.
•Demonstration and practical work with the aura and subtle energies.
• Demonstration and practical work with hand massage techniques.
• Demonstration and practical work in interpreting the Equilibrium selection.
Course fee : 1000 SGD (including 50ml Bottle x1, Course materials, tea, )*Lunch fee is not included.
Transfer DBS account, PAY NOW, PAY LAH, PAYPAL Credit Card..
The DATE & TIME : 26 Feb -1st March (Tue - Sun ) 10-17:30pm
The Venue : Singapore , Beach Road The Plaza
ENROLL NOW ⬇️
( please search for Singapore L1 , teacher name : Yoshie)
or please feel free to send me email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to seeing you this course.